Customized Client Insurance Newsletters, Content, and Marketing Services
for Insurance Agencies & Industry Partners
Marketing solutions created by insurance professionals for insurance agencies.
Customized Insurance Newsletters Solutions
A customized newsletter is well received by clients and warm prospects. It helps personalize your agency, most especially in the age of the internet when there is less personal interaction between the agency and the client. Your newsletter will provide them with useful advice and make them aware of changes and risks that are evolving which may affect them. Our newsletter tool lets you:
- Submit a custom greeting or announcement
- Choose from 4,000 articles
- Modify content for your agency’s needs
- Submit your own articles (editing available)
- Submit your agency photos and logo
- Keep your clients up to date on agency changes, new services.
Social Media Integration
Newsletters Feed into these Social Media Platforms:
In addition to having your newsletter sent via email, get more mileage through our social media feeds.
Cross selling and referrals are so important. Reaching out to everyone via every medium available is the key to up-selling to current accounts and getting quality referrals.
Expertly-designed marketing mailers bring awareness to:
- Multi-policy discounts
- The need for an umbrella policy
- Other lines offered by your agency
- When a policy needs to be renewed or reviewed
- Announcing a new team member or new services
Our professional marketing team will create ad copy designed to get maximum attention from the recipient and to initiate a call to your agency. We will work with you to ensure branding continuity by using your logo and any photos unique to your agency’s brand. We offer print and mail services for postcards and other marketing material.
Why Market to Existing Clients and Prospects?
Reaching out to your existing clients is absolutely the “best bang for the buck” when it comes to agency marketing. And it’s much easier to convert warm prospects who you’ve had contact with into clients and policies than it is to convert cold prospects. Our cost-effective services help you:
- Cross sell to existing clients
- Get quality referrals
- Increase retention
- Warm up prospects
- Boost your website rankings
- Get you noticed on social media
Article & Content Library
California's Workers' Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau has proposed plans to start requiring COVID-19 claims to be included when calculating employer X-Mods, according to a report by an industry trade publication.
The proposal would bring to an end current rules that exclude the impact of COVID-19 workers' comp claims on X-Mods. Here's how it would work and when it would take effect, if approved.
Rates for most commercial lines of insurance are likely to continue rising going into 2022, as claims costs mount across the board.
A new report from Marketscout notes that rate increases have accelerated across all major lines, but have been most pronounced in liability coverages. How much are rates climbing, and are there any bright spots?
Today's smart home technology has become synonymous with convenience, but it can have a significant positive impact on the quality of life for seniors.
It can make their homes easier to manage and it can also make them safer. This is particularly the case for older adults who need to take medication on schedule, and for those whose mobility is impaired.
The IRS has announced the 2022 maximum contribution limits for 401(k) plans, and the figures constitute one of the largest increases in recent years, thanks to inflation.
What are the contribution limits coming into 2022? Find out here.
As the COVID-19 pandemic drags on globally, supply chain disruptions continue getting worse and worse. Most main U.S. ports are logjammed with vessels waiting more than two weeks to load and unload, while a shortage of truckers means containers are piling up at port facilities.
On top of that, each new wave of coronavirus infections results in more factories suspending operations, particularly in Asia. In addition, material shortages are forcing U.S. factories to stop production as they are missing much-needed parts and materials.
Smart companies plan for supply chain disruptions. Here's how you can make your firm more resilient to these dislocations.
A new study has found that following a diet that consists of processed foods can quickly result in weight gain.
In the study, 20 participants lived in a lab for four weeks, spending two weeks each on two types of diet:
- One rich in highly processed foods (like food out of a box or canned prepared food).
- One rich in whole foods, like whole grains, Greek yogurt, nuts, fruit and vegetables.
Who lost weight and who gained weight?
People who are older than 60 are generally happier than younger adults and teens, new research has found.
According to a survey on happiness and aging by banking giant HSBC, people are the happiest between the ages of 60 and 80. Why is this, and what can you do to lead a fulfilling life as you age?
Medicare open enrollment is a critical time for seniors aged 65 and other Medicare beneficiaries. It's the only time during the year when you can make changes to your Medicare plans, including Medicare Advantage and Medigap policies, while still enjoying guaranteed enrollment status.
The dates are different for new Medicare enrollees than they are for existing Medicare beneficiaries, so pay close attention to the open enrollment period for your category. It pays to know the deadlines, especially for newly eligible individuals.
One mistake more and more employers are making is failing to file the required Affordable Care Act tax-related forms with the IRS.
If you are what's considered an "applicable large employer" under the ACA, you are required to file with the IRS forms 1094 and 1095, often separately and before your annual tax returns are due. Failure to comply or making mistakes on the forms can result in penalties in excess of $500 per employee.
Commercial property insurance rates are continuing to climb, as the segment faces a number of headwinds that have pushed claims costs to new heights.
As a business owner with commercial property, you've probably already seen rates increase, and you should be prepared for further rate hikes in the coming year. Here are the main drivers of these increases and some tips to affect what you are paying.
A recent announcement on ransomware from the federal government has put cyber insurance companies and their policyholders in a bind.
If the targeted business doesn't pay the ransom, it can't operate. If it and its insurer do pay the ransom, the government may penalize them both, and the fines could be hefty, under new U.S. Treasury guidelines. How much are those penalties and how are insurers reacting?
For decades road fatalities were on a steady decline thanks in large part to new technologies that have made our cars safer, like anti-lock brakes, airbags, early warning systems and better construction.
Then the smartphone entered the scene and the social media addiction exploded, adding a driving distraction that some people find too hard to ignore. Last year set a record for vehicle crash deaths, partly due to an explosion in distracted driving. That's despite people driving less. Here's what's going on.
- How to Help Your Insurance Agency Clients During the COVID-19 OutbreakInsuranceNewsletters.com is working overtime to provide insurance brokers and agents like you with timely and accurate content regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, so that you can keep your clients informed of what to expect insurance-wise and how… Read More How to Help Your Insurance Agency Clients During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- The Crux: Keeping Your Clients Informed of RisksHow is your commercial insurance brokerage staying in touch with your clients during the year? Are you staying in front of them with e-mails that give them a heads up about news risks, or advice… Read More The Crux: Keeping Your Clients Informed of Risks
- Reasons to Blog and Why You Need Good Content (Part 5) Target potential customers5. Target potential customers Typically, your blog should not include direct promotion of your products and services. You should instead write about issues that affect your clients and dovetail with your products. The key is… Read More Reasons to Blog and Why You Need Good Content (Part 5) Target potential customers