InsuranceNewsletters.com is working overtime to provide insurance brokers and agents like you with timely and accurate content regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, so that you can keep your clients informed of what to expect insurance-wise and how to manage their risk during this time.
We have a turnkey newsletter and content delivery system that gives you all of our great content at your fingertips. Recent topics include:
- The CARES Act, which affects unemployment benefits, small business loans, changes to health plans and more.
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, which includes extended sick leave and FMLA benefits for workers affected by the outbreak, including stay-at-home orders for non-essential workers.
- The effects on business insurance like business interruption, workers’ compensation, business travel insurance and event cancellation coverage.
- Life insurance, including how to buy it at this time.
- New regulations requiring health plans to cover coronavirus-related costs, such as testing, treatment and vaccines.
The above are just a portion of the important content we are churning out now. We have newsletter, content and social media packages for any agency and any budget.